Category Archives: Conspiracy

Shadow People, Who (or what) are they?

shadowShadow people (also known as Shadow men, Shadow folk or Shadow beings) are said to be shadow-like creatures of supernatural origin which seem as dark forms in the peripheries of people’s vision and disintegrate, or move between walls, when noticed.

A popular category in the world of the paranormal is the existence of an entity that many refer to as a shadow person (also commonly called shadow people). These entities are sometimes reported as wearing hats and long cloaks. Now there are many theories from some self-proclaimed “experts” as to what these beings are and lets take a look at three of the more popular ones.

Continue reading Shadow People, Who (or what) are they?

Cremation of Care

I decided to conduct some research on the Cremation of Care, and the Bohemian Grove’s 40 foot concrete owl.  The owl can also be found in aerial shots of Washington D.C.

Many researchers assume the large stone owl is a symbol or representation for Moloch the Canaanite God of child sacrifice, but I couldn’t find conclusive information.  What can I really expect after only a few hours of searching Google?  This brings to mind the problem (which is an understatement) of allowing Google to arbitrate all knowledge and information.

Continue reading Cremation of Care

Conspiracy Theory 101 and the Debunker

I’ve been playing in the land of conspiracy theory for well over 12 years now, and I’ve also read and eagerly listened even longer to the stories from the world of the paranormal.  I’ve been treated to fantastic and harrowing reports of UFO abduction, and frightening ghost stories.  Unfortunately, more than half of the time I’ve been let down, because roughly only 10% of them have had something credible to research or to further share.  The other 90% of the time the law of Occam’s Razor could have easily been applied, especially with poorly researched conspiracy “theory” or claims.  Continue reading Conspiracy Theory 101 and the Debunker